Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Perhaps this will be an exception to that rule:
  2. I love wasabi, especially the real stuff I had in Japan (bad gaijin). Now consuming a turkey and swiss with Fritos and a Diet Dr Pepper in between conference calls.
  3. School of Seven Bells -- Disconnected from Desire
  4. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Me too.
  5. Congrats to the Schiit boys!
  6. It doesn't end with those two, of course: As half of the acclaimed duo Gnarls Barkley, Danger Mouse is no stranger to high-stakes collaborations. With the help of Sparklehorse, he has recruited a remarkable cast of contemporary artists to lend their vocals, including the Flaming Lips, Black Francis of the Pixies, Julian Casablancas of the Strokes, James Mercer of the Shins, Jason Lytle of Grandaddy, Gruff Rhys of Super Furry Animals, Nina Persson of the Cardigans, cryptic Southern songwriter Vic Chesnutt, avant-folk icon Suzanne Vega, punk titan Iggy Pop, and even David Lynch himself.
  7. Danger Mouse and Sparklehorse Present Dark Night of the Soul
  8. Roy Haynes Trio -- Just Us
  9. True about the ABV. FP is 4.5 compared to 9 for 90 min. and 12 for Palo Santo.
  10. NC-17 version of course.
  11. Voltron replied to Asr's topic in Meets
    Next to zero chance I will be there with a very large trial starting later in October.
  12. Actually, the Festina Peche on draft is quite good. Not as good in bottles, but I still like it ok that way.
  13. No, I bought the 4-pack from out of a cooler but I did drink the first one from the bottle while sitting in my car waiting for my son to finish his fencing lesson. I drank the other 3 bottles -- maybe too cold -- but I didn't like them much better than the first. I may try again sometime. Although never again on the raisin stuff.
  14. I think you mean Audiofeil International :: Welcome, pronounced Audio Fail.
  15. It's not as bad as their heinous raisin beer, but bad enough. Eww.
  16. I've had it before. I hate it.
  17. Congrats Nate and glad to hear it came through! Tough decision, but it definitely sounds worth to take the plunge. Best of luck!
  18. Me too! On the favorite part, but not the watching part. Just finished the World Cup final. Didn't think it was all that boring or that the ref was all that bad. Now watching some Tour de France but getting ready to go to a neighbor's pool.
  19. Turns out I could have used one of those shotguns this morning. Took the dog out first thing and was greeted by a disturbing sight: All of the trees around our back door and patio were filled with vultures. They spread their wings to look tough and to ward off other scavengers. Either, I look worse than I thought or there was something dead lying around the yard. Two days ago our dog was rolling around in something and then brought back a hoofed leg bone. That was a fawn's carcass. Turns out another one bit the dust just over the deer fence in the next door neighbor's yard. There is a grey fox living behind our house somewhere close by. When I got home last night, it was in the exact spot where the fawn is. Could be taking down these little deer or is it just opportunistic?
  20. Hey, isn't that the album that fantastic mastering engineer worked on?! He's so cool. Yay at Stax soon to be in effect!
  21. Woke up early today and traveled to the East Bay for a morning at the Sheriff's Dept. shooting range. My buddy's father is a the Range Master and a long-time Reserve Sheriff. We were met by a SWAT sergeant and shooting instructor who brought some amazing weapons. That's one 40mm "less lethal" launcher, two HK MP5 SDs, one M4 carbine, one HK G36C, and two tactical pump action shotguns. Several had the EOTECH sights and those were really nice once you learned to look with both eyes. There's also a flashbang distraction device that we exploded. We also had two Sig handguns, one shorter and one longer. I fired all of them, although I did not get to throw the flashbang. With the shotguns, we used both double ought buck (8 pellets of .33 guage) and also slug rounds that is a single rifled lead slug with serious stopping power. Here is the flashbang after it exploded. Here are some action shot from my fine shooting: We also got to fire full auto and I did it with both the M4 and the MP5. That was fucking cool, and I want to do that again. There are some videos, so if I can get it figured out I will post them. Good times with lead.
  22. Good run, Reks. I bought my parents a Samsung 6300 55" LED HDTV. They were surprised and happy and it is a killer tv.
  23. That was quite sporting of her, wasn't it?
  24. Forgot that Claire dropped by City Beer for me and picked up two bottles of Cascade's limited release The Vine.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.