Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. That sucks. The colonel got his way, apparently.
  2. Nice going Grahame! Looking for a new line of work?
  3. Knife -- Silent Shout *you've seen it before*
  4. Fucking fuck. When do you leave?
  5. Happy Birthday, Mr. Toole, Happy Birthday to you! Cheers!
  6. I guess Miguel shouldn't have bought K1000s off of that machinist!
  7. If you get stuck with a pair and want to sell, let me know. Not actively looking, but they are Limited, after all. The SR-Omega sound so sweet even out of the 007t. I am truly looking forward to owning one or two better amps so I can spend time with these at their best.
  8. Alison Krauss & Union Station -- Live
  9. John Scofield -- this Meets That Medeski Scofield Martin & Wood -- Out Louder
  10. So that's why you had the stripper-gram! Happy Birthday good doctor! Cheers
  11. Let's see, I've played this stuff and more since Slope My Brightest Diamond -- A Thousand Shark's Teeth Sun Kil Moon -- Ghosts of the Great Highway Feist -- Black Session Feist -- Monarch
  12. Getty Lee's speaker?
  13. LOL at bad pervy. Congrats on making the big drive and good luck in the new life Nebby!
  14. Here's a quick drawing:
  15. Steve Jansen -- Slope
  16. I hope you had that Romex cryo-treated and pre-burned-in so that your systems will sound their best!
  17. Yeah, I don't like them and I would have thought by now you would have owned them. I was curious whether you were re-visiting. Let us know what you think.
  18. Voltron replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    Definitely not for critical listening but the sound us fine for background music in an office or bedroom, and it is a great way to play podcasts or audiobooks anywhere. My son uses it all over the place and we would have used it with an infant like you have all the time. $11 is no-brainer territory.
  19. It seems to me that you are doing lots of things that make the two sources more blurred and more alike than different. If you want to hear the two sources, then take out all the other crap and compare Mac > Reimyo > G-Lite and then Mac > Parasound > G-Lite. Use the same cables to the extent you can, definitely using the same Toslink and the same RCAs, and just do a straight-up comparison listening to one and then the other. If you really have to be able to switch back and forth, then use the Toslink splitter and plug the output of both DACs into the NAD and use the tape out. I think that will affect the comparison, but you can get the satisfaction of A > B switching. I also may be hated for saying this, but the G-Lite is not the most resolving amplifier of all time to do comparisons on this level. If you can compare with a better amp with two inputs, then you can also remove some steps and some limitations.
  20. Adam Green -- Minor Love
  21. Local Natives -- Gorilla Manor I'm quite liking this new release and especially dig the cover of Warning Sign by the Talking Heads.
  22. Bobby Hutcherson: Medina & Spiral Vibe Wise

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.