KnobFeel - reviews based purely on the feel of the knob

Grahame

Actually I'm probably going to surprise this group, because the feel of the knob has never been that important to me. It's all about the back of the unit for me. Is it user friendly? Easy to plug into and unplug? Is it wide or narrow?

Yes, yes, I dare say the back of the unit is much more important! Of coarse this is all relative...In my world if you happen to already have a fantastic knob, then finding another fantastic knob seems less important. On the other hand, if all you have is an undersized, small diameter, unsubstantial feeling knob, then I quite understand that the quest to find the perfect knob takes on a higher significance. Either way, whether it's the front of the unit or the back of the unit that holds more appeal for you, it's more important that we all respect each others individual preferences, and come together for the greater good!

• Like 3

Actually I'm probably going to surprise this group, because the feel of the knob has never been that important to me. It's all about the back of the unit for me. Is it user friendly? Easy to plug into and unplug? Is it wide or narrow?

Yes, yes, I dare say the back of the unit is much more important! Of coarse this is all relative...In my world if you happen to already have a fantastic knob, then finding another fantastic knob seems less important. On the other hand, if all you have is an undersized, small diameter, unsubstantial feeling knob, then I quite understand that the quest to find the perfect knob takes on a higher significance. Either way, whether it's the front of the unit or the back of the unit that holds more appeal for you, it's more important that we all respect each others individual preferences, and come together for the greater good!

I do believe I see what you did there. Bravo :)