Well I read the NSA scanning your S1 system drains the battery a bit.

I'd wager it is entirely the "fault", if you want to call it that, of the fitness app. 

Yup.  Was at 100% at 5:30 this morning.  Ran the fitness app for about 40 minutes.  It was at 75% by 7:00.  I recharged it before work, actually used it as a phone quite a bit, and definitely texted at least 20 short texts.  It's at 46% right now.  

Well I read the NSA scanning your S1 system drains the battery a bit.

Good thing all they'll get from me this morning is that Sufferfest:  The Hunted caused me to have a near heart attack. 

So I barely used the watch yesterday, other than check a couple messages/email, one phone call, and only half hour of the fitness app.  I forgot to charge it last night, but it was still at 46% this morning.  

I'm actually thinking it's pretty good.  Went 24 hours with low usage, but had half a charge left. 

Funny, I was trying to figure out it you thought it was good or bad performance too.  I'd say losing 30% in 90 minutes of just moderate usage is not too strong but I don't have a dog in this fight.   :postjack:

Got a second band today. As much as I like the white sport band, I needed something a bit more understated. Went with the black classic buckle. I love the black on silver look.

iDaTxTBh.jpg

• Like 1

Got a second band today. As much as I like the white sport band, I needed something a bit more understated. Went with the black classic buckle. I love the black on silver look.

iDaTxTBh.jpg

That's my favorite looking and most comfortable strap, but until I'm out of this wrist brace for carpal tunnel syndrome I have to use the milanese loop to wear the watch above my wrist brace.

That's my favorite looking and most comfortable strap, but until I'm out of this wrist brace for carpal tunnel syndrome I have to use the milanese loop to wear the watch above my wrist brace.

The Milanese would have been my second choice. I really liked it too.

Anyone considering the third party bands on Amazon? Some are getting decent reviews.