Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

New Balance 595's -- all black, some shiny some suede. There was exactly one pair left at Rack Room Shoes in the clearance section, and I was pretty surprised that they were in my size and fit.

And some more buttons. I have some sorting to do. I need to get one of them containers that has lots of small compartments.

how many pairs of shoes do you own?
Too.

I haven't bought the purple ones yet. I'm going to finish paying for the PS-1's, first.

And I wish my cat would quit puking on them. She puked on a suede pair the other day, that shit does not come out. I'm going to start calling her Keira Knightley (after her character in The Hole, whose name I forget...okay, just looked it up, it's "Frances 'Frankie' Almond Smith" -- I'm not calling my cat Frankie).

Awesome. The touch is on my "want" list.

They have some "decent" deals on 16GB refurbs right now at the apple store. I would have gone that route if I hadn't been able to score another 10% off that price. Without knowing how it'll work for me I just couldn't pull a Jacob and go bleeding edge with the 32GB version, yet. :)