Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

No kidding ;). Everyone is really liking Statz. I am still going to stay away for now because I'm guessing I would like it.

Have fun with your new toys Nate

In this case the only reason was that it's essentially a 0 risk adventure. I paid less for the combo than the amp alone has been selling for on Head-Fi. ;)

Fantasy 45 of:

ABNJ-81577.jpg

And a few of these, which could eventually lead to a "fantasy 45" as well:

X2 for the Coltrane that is. Either I bought this while drinking cheap wine or AS messed up, because they sent me two of these.

In this case the only reason was that it's essentially a 0 risk adventure. I paid less for the combo than the amp alone has been selling for on Head-Fi. ;)

Oh nice deal :). If that is the case I might have been tempted as well.

Just from what I've read about Stax impressions I'm guessing I would like it so just to protect my wallet I'm going to stay away for now. Stax is pretty appealing to me though. I'm still happy with my dynamic cans right now though.

It is very seldom that you will see me use the pretty princess emoticon.

I shall now make it my life's work to moderate your posts and add a princess to all of them :evil:

I keed, I keed, congrats on the MAC lappy, I do enjoy my little old Powerbook and having now owned one it'll make not having one in the future a tough proposition.

Deepak, why did you get two identical Pink Floyd discs? Or is the top one just the outer sleeve for the one below it?

That's just the Obi strip that came with the disc.

The Doug Sax remaster sounds very good. But this version is just incredible.