Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Breakfast. I like being on vacation.

Are you actually on a vacation, or taking time off from work? Not that you don't deserve either solution :)

I just bought Lightroom 2.0. amazon is taking my 1.0 back for a refund, and they are even paying return shipping.

Are you actually on a vacation, or taking time off from work? Not that you don't deserve either solution :)
Just taking time off from work, but doing some fun stuff too. Hopefully there will be a trip to the beach in the next couple of days. Today I started off with a short trip on the m'cycle to meet an old college buddy for breakfast on campus (he still works there). I also took a quick detour on the way home to stop by one of my favorite places to go while I was at UNH. There is a Marine Lab located on Great Bay that is open to the public. I swung by for a quick photo, I'll upload it later and post it somewhere.

I just bought Lightroom 2.0. amazon is taking my 1.0 back for a refund, and they are even paying return shipping.

Filing this under epic win:

Lightroom 2.0 has an educational version. $200 off. So I am getting a refund on my 2.0, and I just picked up the (FULL) version for $99 :prettyprincess:

Just taking time off from work, but doing some fun stuff too. Hopefully there will be a trip to the beach in the next couple of days. Today I started off with a short trip on the m'cycle to meet an old college buddy for breakfast on campus (he still works there). I also took a quick detour on the way home to stop by one of my favorite places to go while I was at UNH. There is a Marine Lab located on Great Bay that is open to the public. I swung by for a quick photo, I'll upload it later and post it somewhere.

Awesome, Nate! I think I'm taking a day off next week to go to the beach with my gf. :prettyprincess:

Just came out today, with 15 extra minutes!

AintItCoolNews had an interview with Alex Proyas and he said how it originally tested poorly, and he gave into pressure from the studio to do some work on it. And over the years, he forgot just how significant the changes were. So this is pretty close to the movie he finished before the suits started in on him.

Just came out today, with 15 extra minutes!

AintItCoolNews had an interview with Alex Proyas and he said how it originally tested poorly, and he gave into pressure from the studio to do some work on it. And over the years, he forgot just how significant the changes were. So this is pretty close to the movie he finished before the suits started in on him.

Thanks for the FYI, I just put in a request for it.