Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Nice! I tracked my order last night and it looks like I missed delivery yesterday :( Hoping they do Saturday delivery or I'll have to contact the post office to have them hold it until next Friday when I'll have time to pick it up. :( :( :(

:palm: Good luck Vicki, I hope they deliver them today. If you didn't receive the receipt to pick them up at the Post Office, they'll most likely try it again.

Nice! I tracked my order last night and it looks like I missed delivery yesterday :( Hoping they do Saturday delivery or I'll have to contact the post office to have them hold it until next Friday when I'll have time to pick it up. :( :( :(

I hope you get them soon. I would be curious to see what you think of them since you have the ESW9. I can't wait to compare them to my ESW9 too. Congrats as well Vicki :dance:

Dayum! Is there no end to the spree? You have heard about this economic downturn/depression, right? :P

What economic downturn :P? It's picking up right. But seriously, yeah it's so hard now since the prices on certain items have just dropped so I'm getting better deals. I hope these HP-1s work out after going through owning the HP2s twice :palm:

What economic downturn :P? It's picking up right. But seriously, yeah it's so hard now since the prices on certain items have just dropped so I'm getting better deals. I hope these HP-1s work out after going through owning the HP2s twice :palm:

LOL :rofl: Those HP-2 are kind of a love-hate thing. They don't impress, in fact don't seem to do anything specially right, nor to make music wonderfully interesting, but have that sort of balance that once you have experienced it, you may miss it sometimes. I don't think I'll be selling my pair unless I needed the money badly, despite their not getting much play lately.

I've purchased today a pair of Timberland shoes :rolleyes: Very comfy, I have to choose my shoes very carefully for having my left Achilles tendon operated. The skin over it is very delicate and thin. These seem to fit the bill.

diva_A65_large.jpg

Yesterday, I picked up an Arcam A65 Plus on Audiogon from a local seller. Mine is black.

I was actually looking for a phono since I picked up another Pioneer PL-12D turntable last week for my office rig. I was looking to spend about $150 on a phono, but this integrated was only $285 so why not, I said to myself (as I approach 40, I find myself talking to myself a lot lately... I just hope I don't start referring to myself in the third person). I was tempted by grawk's NAD, but since I have an Arcam CD73, this matches better :).

Now that I can power speakers, I may get some near field monitors in the future for my office.

Currently, I have my GLite connected to the tape out on the A65. I'm very pleased with the sound.

^ Arcam equipment is always nice, they sure know to make stuff that sounds good and is relatively affordable.

As for me, HeadAmp AE-2...for the 3rd time. Polished this time, just like the Pico. The only thing I hate about polished is the fingerprints, agghhh!

ae2_x1.jpg

ae2_x2.jpg

It took 4 months and cost me $80k. Of which I got $20k back. But it was so worth it while we were there. I miss that kitchen. Granite, separate fridge and freezer, bosch dishwasher, maple cabinets, cooktop, double oven, and everything right where I wanted it.