Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Someone really needs to teach you the meaning of "retirement," though as I'm listening to the 225s right now, it sure won't be me :)

I have not accepted a request to build something for more than 12 months now. I have occasionally found a mutually agreeable circumstance that required me to build something tough. And as you recently discovered I'm not done building stuff for folks I like either. :)

if he's doing it for himself, it's definitely retirement :) I guess that remains to be seen.
The HD-300 is essentially for me. And I wouldn't think you'd be too upset about stuff I've been building lately. ;)

i've always been curious about their amps.

I'm curious about the amps as well. Since I have the Odyssey amps and the McCormack (being repaired) I figured I would hold off on trying one of the amps until I get rid of one of the ones I have. That left the cdp to try out.

just came in :) was looking forward to playing with a new toy. have only had ibm laptops in the pack and the moment i took it out of the box, there was something odd about it. the quality is not as good as before. there are screws missing in the back of the case. the chassis bends under thumb pressure in a few places. overall feel to the case is kinda cheap. no longer the nice magnesium alloy feel the last laptop had. its thicker than my old one and heavier. both 14". the power adapter if wiggled even slightly breaks the contact with the laptop. dont know if i should just send it in for a replacement or just get it refunded.

post-835-12951153366761_thumb.jpg

post-835-12951153367289_thumb.jpg

post-835-12951153367868_thumb.jpg

post-835-1295115336828_thumb.jpg

post-835-12951153369301_thumb.jpg

post-835-1295115337071_thumb.jpg