Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I really like Yep, at the moment. I downloaded it and scanned the receipt from the engagement ring.

Thanks for the referral, Monkeyman!

No problem, glad I could help! I like Yep, too, because you're not married to its database. However, I will note that Yep uses Spotlight extensively. So, as goes Spotlight, so too goes Yep. I had some problems with this because Spotlight was misbehaving for me recently. All better now, though.

Sennheiser HD800. I have a preorder in with HeadRoom, but wasn't going to buy a pair for sure until I heard them. Well, now I've heard them. :)

Is there any indication when HR will get the next batch?

No. I just seemed to have gained a little weight, recently.

That happens to me regularly. I used to think of it as a problem, and considered diets, excercise etc...

Then I found out that pants are made in huge sizes. Problem solved... it's much easier to just buy bigger pants. :P

good man Monkey! methinks you will be pleased.

800 + HF-2 compliment each other very well.

Yes they do. I brought my balanced HD800 and HF-2 home from Canjam and I could be happy if they were my only dynamic cans. All I'm missing is the KGBHSE for my stats...

May end up selling the ZDT and GES for one if the ZDT with SRD-7 pro isn't powerfull enough, or the ZDT isn't massively better than my WA6.

That happens to me regularly. I used to think of it as a problem, and considered diets, excercise etc...

Then I found out that pants are made in huge sizes. Problem solved... it's much easier to just buy bigger pants. :P

's'truth. I actually got the "did you lose weight?" question once -- told them, "no, I bought bigger clothes". They laughed.

Still need to lose weight, though, haven't given up on that.