Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Pics?

I've had a '62 CJ-5, a '78 CJ-5 Golden Eagle and an '85 CJ-7... Plus a '99 Wrangler Sport, '04 Rubicon and currently have an '05 Unlimited.

That's a lot of vehicles to have owned. You're obviously older than your pics make you out to look.

That's a lot of vehicles to have owned. You're obviously older than your pics make you out to look.

No, I just have a love-hate relationship with Jeeps, which results in a scary turn-over rate for vehicles for me. I've always loved Jeeps, but I also drive. A lot. So they would wear on my nerves, so I'd get something else. But after a while without one, I'd want one again. Throw in a '99 Grand Cherokee, an '02 Grand Cherokee,an '83 DJ-5 (Postal Jeep), a '99 VW Jetta VR6, an '01.5 Passat GLX, an '02 GTI, and a '94 Corolla between those CJs and Wranglers. And I'm only 33. Yes, I have problems.

The plus now is a have a low-mileage Unlimited, I walk to work and my girlfriend's Passat is perfect for road trips. So I finally feel settled into something.

That CJ looks super clean... Nicely done. Being out west must be nice. I had my '62 shipped up from down south before resto-modding it, and it was soooooo nice to have something that wasn't covered in rust.