Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Mike liking the 4070 more then the SR-007 is understandable but a Lambda?? :o

One more thing, not that there should ever be any risk of not being able to source a SR-404LE, the Airbow SR-SC1 sounds pretty much the same to these ears (from memory but compared against a common reference) so that's something to keep in mind. It would also be a great headphone to mess with the noobs as aside from the small sticker on the plug it is just a normal SR-404... :D

Panasonic ZS3 camera to carry around when I don't want to haul around the D90

What do you think of it? I am about to pull the trigger on 14 of them for my unit (along with 4 7Ds). I really wanted to get the new Sony HX5V but it won't be out for another month and the powers that be want them now.

Mike liking the 4070 more then the SR-007 is understandable but a Lambda?? :o

One more thing, not that there should ever be any risk of not being able to source a SR-404LE, the Airbow SR-SC1 sounds pretty much the same to these ears (from memory but compared against a common reference) so that's something to keep in mind. It would also be a great headphone to mess with the noobs as aside from the small sticker on the plug it is just a normal SR-404... :D

I don't recall saying I liked the LE better but I admit that I did not go back and look at all my prior posts on the subject.. I like the LE and I like the Sig's at $300 and $600. If the O2 were a $300 or $600 headphone I might not feel the way I do. However, it's retail price was probably 3 times the price of the LE. The used price is 2 times the price of the LE. I'm sorry I don't like the O2 as much as you do. I"m sure there are many things we will not both agree on but that doesn't make either of us wrong. The O2's are an average headphone at best. The only time I've enjoyed them at all was from a BHSE. My LE do not have a sticker on the plug, so not sure what that is referring to or why it matters. I prefer the 4070 to the LE's at this point but since getting the 4070 I haven't listened to the LE again so that opinion could change. I may have an opportunity to get my hands on a BHSE but if the only headphone it really does justice to is the O2, then I may not bother buying the BHSE.

Edited by tyrion