Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

You could probably get a decent chunk of change for those IBM keyboards. By the time mine finally broke, I was about to buy a Mac, so I never replaced it. I really liked the tactile and the unmistakeable sound of typing on it.

EDIT - I'm sure my landlord was happy when it finally broke.

Edited by Salt Peanuts

luckily, you didn't much have to. each command was tied to individual keys. Tho I had to retype every program, as I never got the cassette interface working right. I graduated to a TI99/4A and using hte university's PDP11 soon after getting that sinclair.

The faucet issue, to be more specific and to alleviate concerns over my childrens' health, is that the company has not gone through the process of obtaining a lead-free certification for faucets sold in California. I don't think there is any concern that the faucet has any lead -- it is a high-end European design company that doesn't do a lot of business here from what I can tell. When I grow flippers you can all say I told you so.

ah, if it's just a certificate issue, cool :)

We had to deal with a lead issue when thomas was little, lead freaks me out. Mostly just reading about the potential problems is what freaked me out tho, not anything actually happening.

I believe it causes madness, so...it's too late for you, Jacob. Eat as much lead as you want.

Wait, that doesn't sound right...

Everybody should eat lead to support my business.

I'm a lead farmer, motherfucker.