Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

K0LO2.jpg

Frozen Synapse, a neat looking indie game. I got the "Premium" edition, which includes the soundtrack in FLAC, as well as a bonus album in mp3 and some bonus PC-only game. Their business model is a little odd in that all purchases are for two copies of the game. I gave the second to a friend of mine who hosts my 3 domains.

Yes they are. Unfortunately, the entrance door on our house dates to 1984. It was painted a hideous green so we spent the last two weeks working on it to increase it's air sealing and painting it. When we were through, we looked at it and decided all we had was a better sealed and freshly painted old, ugly door.

That looks awesome! I love the Frank Loyd Writish style glass, I wish it would work with our doors.

Bought a new HP printer for the home office because our current ones suck at faxing and copying anything more than a page or two. Also bought two gigantic concrete pots for the front of the house to go with the new landscaping and almost bought twChinesese temple signs or sumthin'( not sure really what the hell they were). Some how this all fits in a karmic sort of way.

A case of organic beef jerkey and some 07 RENTERIA CRINELLA SC PINOT NOIR, 06 HUSIC, 07 LAIL J. DANIEL CUVEE, 08 TEMPRANILLO,2008 BLACKBIRD VINEYARDS ILLUSTRATION and a Evil Controllers modded xbox controller..........you party your way, I'll party my way. :P

Good stuff Jeff and Mike.

Me: (without the window above the door)

4707386790_707bf68b41.jpg

Nice Jim! We need to replace ours one of these days, but I've been dreading it :)

What kind is the one you bought? And is it wood, or composite made to look like wood?

Some Stax earpads, stands and a SRM-323S amp. The idiots sent me brown pads even though I asked five times for black ones... :angry: Looks like this SR-Lambda Pro I'm rebuilding will be fitted with brown pads...

I do like the new color on the Stax stands and the 323S is a very nice amp. Easy to change the voltage too.

A pair of Vittoria Open Corsa EVO tires. Finally rode them last night, and probably the closest thing to sew-ups that I have ridden. Hard to recall what sew-ups felt like since it has been years since I have ridden any. Bought a slightly used pair to try them out before I spring for some new ones. Ive bought brand name car tires that are less than these :palm:

31c628y6duL._SS500_.jpg

try apple first. they probably will fix it

Probably not worth the effort... Nearest stores are almost an hour away. It was in the black Apple case, but that did little to protect it, so it's pretty clear that it landeded face down on something resembling my gravel driveway. Multiple nicks of varying size/depth/obviousness that, while not immediately adjacent to the crack, make it clear that I'm a dumbass.