Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

It's a disease I tell ya. I've wanted an MKII watch for a while. I just picked this up:

Blackwater MMT (didn't buy the bracelet)

blackwatermmt.jpg

nice watch. how much did you get it for?

Can I pay you watch hounds to hunt down a watch for me? That's probably the easiest way not to get sucked into the disease, right? Sorta a surrogate type relationship?

<snip> ... </snip>

Can I pay you watch hounds to hunt down a watch for me? That's probably the easiest way not to get sucked into the disease, right? Sorta a surrogate type relationship?

Marc ... just take Mike's sloppy 2nds. Seriously, he has a Citizen GMT world timer for $100, and will likely throw in the just acquired Damasko Flieger for a pittance.

a03746d2.jpg

15e2ec09.jpg

Marc ... just take Mike's sloppy 2nds. Seriously, he has a Citizen GMT world timer for $100, and will likely throw in the just acquired Damasko Flieger for a pittance.

FYI... once you start giving Mike money in return for things... it's a slippery slope. Just be careful with it, Marc. You'll wind up just quoting his posts from here about 2 weeks later and saying "+1" or "^ this".

Actually, it's not a bad way to live. It's like having a cheap personal shopper.

Screw it... go for it.

**BRENT**

I skipped both of those at the store today, but they have my interest. I'll be looking for your thoughts.
I've had the TNT before -- it's bizarre, and worth trying. Not just complex, but outright confusing. Like being attacked by a trio of taste ninjas. Or a quartet. Possibly a pentet. Not sure (has anyone ever counted the number of ninjas they're being attacked by?).

EDIT: Or, you know, dispatched them, or been dispatched by them.

13 LPs (lighty scruffy sleeves but not damaged)

15 Box sets of LPs [3-6 per box] (very good condition)

Book - 1001 albums to hear before you die

Kenwood KX-3080 cassette player

Watchmen comic book

All for about £30.

A good harvest from the charity shops. Esp since they usually expect £7 for a copy of ELP - Brain Salad Surgery with a torn sleeve and a trench left by a chisel over the entire of side B.