Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

arrrrgh. I forgot. Thanks for reminding me. I'll be there. I'm doing a comparison between the Equinox and the G52 Senn cables right now. I'm interested in hearing your new one as well. I'll bring both the 650s and 600s. Since I couldn't decide which one to sell, I decided to keep both.

You said you'd sell me that tt in one year. Remember, I'm saving for a car this year. :)

arrrrgh. I forgot. Thanks for reminding me. I'll be there. I'm doing a comparison between the Equinox and the G52 Senn cables right now. I'm interested in hearing your new one as well. I'll bring both the 650s and 600s. Since I couldn't decide which one to sell, I decided to keep both.

You said you'd sell me that tt in one year. Remember, I'm saving for a car this year. :)

But this happened Sunday. I didn't want it to happen. It just followed my home:

CIMG2981.jpg

CIMG2982.jpg

Cars are overrated.

Does that mean that you'll hold on to this equipment twice as long as usual? Say 4-6 months? >:D

Short of a sudden, unforeseen tax crunch, this is the end of my vinyl quest. The only thing that remains is the phono. Despite my daughter getting into Univ. of Florida (saving me thousands) I think this is the hightest end tt and cart I can afford.

I guess that's the definition of old...Slacker has visions of girls at CanJam, and I have visions of gear.

The saddest thing is I'm not sure I'm sad about that. :P

Hehe.

Gear doesn't get a headache or spend all your money... unless it's Reks gear of course ;D