Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I only do so to avoid confusing ALAC with AAC or MP3. I try to put aac on the iphone, but sometimes listen via iTunes at home, which is when I need the ALAC. I try to convert everything I have in FLAC to ALAC, because I will need it eventually for ipod + iphone. But its getting to be a big hassle. I just wish iTunes could read FLAC. :(

If you havent done so already, I'd recommend skipping any case for it; my iphone doesnt have one, and the back is very scratch resistant. I just have a piece of film over the glass. Looks spot free, and I've had mine since around the end of June. :)

People get truly possessed over ipod cases.

before I got my iPhone, I was going crazy researching cases, but eventually I found a thread over at iLounge where a bunch of people talked about how going "nude" with the iPhone was just fine. So thats what I'm doing, and its amazing how scratch resistant it is. I've dropped it about three times at this point (from lower heights onto softer surfaces, i.e. carpet, not concrete) and have had no issues. Sure, the screen gets grimy and fingerprinty, but this doesn't inhibit usage at all for me, and a quick wipe from a soft cotton t-shirt cleans it perfectly.

In other words, I opted to treat the iPhone like a cell phone, and not like an iPod. ;D so far so good.

In other words, I opted to treat the iPhone like a cell phone, and not like an iPod. ;D so far so good.

That is what I do with my treo. I'm not usually caring if I scratch my stuff up: it just means it is loved. I also find I tend to take a bit more care of the things I do with it, when I don't have it cased up in armor.

I was excited seeing Jacob post about the 32GB Touch since at that capacity I might have actually considered it (the Zune is ok, but annoying) but holy hell $499 is really pushing the boundaries for what is essentially a mobile web/planner type device.

I would really have been interested if it would work on Verizon's service. I love me an all-in-one gadget! I went from ma RAZR with a Dell Axim, with a Zen Vision:M... to a Treo with an ipod nano. The treo is one of my best buys ever, since I can't remember where I left my head if I don't write it down. I found I would never take my PDA with me, and it kinda defeated the purpose. Now that I have my PDA in my phone, I always have it.

first post from the touch. I really like it.

Wow, for some reason I thought the wi-fi use on the Touch was limited to transferring music. Being able to browse the internet certainly makes the price of admission a little more reasonable. With the growing number of wi-fi hotspots, this is a great alternative to laptops or smart phones.

Wow, for some reason I thought the wi-fi use on the Touch was limited to transferring music. Being able to browse the internet certainly makes the price of admission a little more reasonable. With the growing number of wi-fi hotspots, this is a great alternative to laptops or smart phones.

Yah, the wifi is quite the kicker for the iPod Touch. I tend not to use EDGE service too much on my iPhone, but whenever I'm in a free wifi hotspot, I usually always browse.

olympussp560uzright450lh0.jpg

* 8.0-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality 16 x 22-inch prints

* 18x super telephoto zoom; Dual Image Stabilization

* 2.5-inch LCD; Bright Capture technology for low-light photos

* High-speed sequential shooting (up to 15fps) and Pre-Capture

* Captures images to xD memory card (not included)

Nice scores, Dan and Steve.

I haven't bought anything fun in awhile, though I did find these nice little meal replacement packets that are vegan, tasty, low in calories, high and protein, and I can put in my purse. I'm still finding it hard to eat six times a day per my plan, and sad to say that finding those was actually exciting....maybe the most exciting thing I've done in a week...more than a week :kitty: I really must get out more. Perhaps dumping the boyfriend was a bad idea.

Nice scores, Dan and Steve.

I haven't bought anything fun in awhile, though I did find these nice little meal replacement packets that are vegan, tasty, low in calories, high and protein, and I can put in my purse. I'm still finding it hard to eat six times a day per my plan, and sad to say that finding those was actually exciting....maybe the most exciting thing I've done in a week...more than a week :kitty: I really must get out more. Perhaps dumping the boyfriend was a bad idea.

You could buy my tt. >:D Mini meet Saturday!