Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I've got a base LE 2006 Camry. I've always liked the factory ground effects kit, but since I didn't order mine with it I figured it would be next to impossible to get. I've seen very few SE editions with it and know that it was a $1200 extra... so it's not very common. I can count on 1 hand how many I've seen here in Nashville and one of those was an out of state car.

Much to my surprise I found a car dealership that was selling the kit and it was even molded in my color. I didn't really want to pay a body shop to put it on so I read the instructions a couple of times, borrowed a drill, and jumped in feet first. Finally finished it.

Before pic...

cam1.jpg

After pics

cam4.jpg

cam5.jpg

cam3.jpg

cam2-1.jpg

PS3 40GB, Oblivion, COD4. The system was a snap to setup, been playing a couple hours already. That introductory mission in COD4 is intense! :kitty:

COD4 is addictive. My favorite game for the PS3 so far.

I went on a Stax shopping spree and got a new Omega II and a used 007t/Lamda Pro set-up. Now I just need to choose an amp for the Omega IIs and begin my wait.

the triflanges are definitely the best tips for the SE530s (no surprise, these have been the best tips on every pair of IEMS i've had). i'll just have to get used to my ear canals being violated, again.

Hmm, I must try. I've used the olives since they came out, but I find they get funky pretty fast with daily use. I like the clean-ability of the Ety triflanges ;D.

Do you not clean your ears? I never had the funky tip problem, but then again, I clean my ears.

Every morning, after a shower, with Q-tips. But still the olives get a little funky after a few weeks of daily use.

You can wash the olive foams...

I have cleaned the olives with soapy water, but then their consistency changes - they become softer, spongier and just not the same.