Post what you're watching

deepak

Last night to Chichester to watch two one-act comedies. Stoppard's "The Real Inspector Hound" and Sheridan's "The Critic". Both were plays within plays, with a bunch of first rate and well known actors who were in things like Notting Hill, Fierce Creatures, A Bridge too Far etc. Studio theatre with around 200 in the audience. The cast member you might recognise by name is Una Stubbs who was the slightly dotty landlady in Sherlock (and also back in the 60's and 70's in Till Death do us Part).

A fine afternoon (we went to the matinee), in tears with laughter.

Top Gear...best of season 15 parts 1 & 2...

almost current on Breaking Bad...craving a new show...tried Haven...blech...Modern Family was too predictable...they have a lotta uncomfortable situation humor, too...which is easy/poor...still, though...i did laff a lot so maybe i'll stick w/it...

Rubicon.

The quality of the writing and general presentation of the story is a breath of fresh air.

Yes the latest eps was also great, hope they don't add some silly twist that ruins it.

Last show I watched was The Big C, some of you might like this new 'dark-comedy'