Post what you're watching

deepak

So I totally missed it, how was Mike Oldfield's part of the performance? What did he do besides bang that enormous tubular bell?

Oldfield played guitar for the most part, although I was screaming because the insipid US broadcast team would not shut the fuck up and talked over most of Tubular Bells.

My favorite viewing today was the Women's Foil Fencing. Those girls were pretty badass.

... I was screaming because the insipid US broadcast team would not shut the fuck up...

And not just you

@guyadams Guy Adams

Matt Lauer would do well to shut up, wouldn't he?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/nbcfail-journalist-at-the-independent-has-twitter-account-suspended-after-complaining-about-nbcs-coverage-of-london-2012-olympics-7987906.html

#NBCFAIL !

Grahame I know you passed along the proxy info above, but know any other way to stream? Fuck Olympic-Cable police.

Yeah, I'm hoping that's the case after the fact as well.

Funny you should say that ....

mashable: How to Watch the Olympics Live via the BBC in the U.S.

lifehacker: How an American Can Stream the BBC’s Official Olympics Coverage and Overcome #NBCFail

Another thing to watch for at the Olympics...

02headphones-popup.jpg

sub-y-jp-headphones-popup.jpg

Kevin Lee, chief executive of Sol Republic, said he did not know that Phelps would be wearing his company’s headphones during the Games. He said he was thrilled, but not surprised, that so many Olympians were using premium models.

Edited by blessingx