What are you smoking right now?

grawk

Does that actually make them worth smoking? I've been looking for a decently full-bodied, not too spicy and not too pricey go-to cigar.

Indian tabac super fuerte are alright after a little rest. I also like rp vintage 2nds.

I've been delving into the world of drew estate. smoked a few kuba kubas since the weather got warmer.

Indian tabac super fuerte are alright after a little rest. I also like rp vintage 2nds.

Thanks for the recs. Any for samplers? Been thinking of finally buying a small (<= 50 cigar) humidor.

can anyone here still get the small swan vesta matches? The local place that carried them recently stopped, and I'd like to grab a bunch of them...

Do matches make a difference? Still kind of a cigar noob, I typically use a normal butane lighter or use matches to light cedar.

Dan if you are up for it and weather permitting I could break open the stash for us, it has been too long since I shared a smoke with a friend. Had an RG a few nights ago and they were amazing. Maybe next weekend if you are around.

The Piedras are great as they are dirt cheap and blow away most cigars that cost much more. I'd take them over an Fuente any day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Not right now, but on Saturday sitting on a rock beside Caples Lake in the Sierra: Cohiba de Cuba. Also c/o Naaman and also very nice.

web.jpg?ver=12795146710001

Are those Robustos? I've had Cohiba before, but the regular Club ones, maybe I should try another/different one it's been a while.