What are you smoking right now?

grawk

Smoking a Jose L Piedra, recommended by mattfury back ages ago (anyone heard from him? Gene ever get his camera stuff back?)

I'm pretty sure it was stevieo's camera gear he had and was supposed to sell. Never heard the ending. I know that I "loaned" him my Channel Islands Audio amp and PS the last time he was in town, although I told him I was either going to give it to him for free or a small payment (maybe in cigars). Haven't heard from him since he went off the reservation except when I called him about stevieo and he said he was taking care of it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today it's 76º and 51% humidity in the Happy Valley, which is fricken paradise compared to the rest of the month. I've got one Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur left. With that in mind, I think me, the cigar and maybe my camera are due for a nice walk. I have some obligations I really should attend to during business hours, but I think they can bloody well wait.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...