IMG_1469.jpg

aND OF COURSE THIS...

IMG_1480.jpg

U GETZ THES!..

IMG_1465.jpg

IMG_1464.jpg

IMG_1467.jpg

IMG_1462.jpg

i AM not done yet, i just snapped these mins ago. the garbage bags are covering the Dynaudio speakers from dust and the cover for the rack is in the washer now.

Tomorrow i finish the other side of the room and maybe this week I start programming the Controller for maybe a short video of her in action! those are only 4 of maybe millions of colors possible..mixing red, green, and blue can do any color. the pink and orange suck ass though..

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAT DO U GETZ WEN U MIX......

THIS....

i AM not done yet, i just snapped these mins ago. the garbage bags are covering the Dynaudio speakers from dust and the cover for the rack is in the washer now.

Tomorrow i finish the other side of the room and maybe this week I start programming the Controller for maybe a short video of her in action! those are only 4 of maybe millions of colors possible..mixing red, green, and blue can do any color. the pink and orange suck ass though..

Your setup looks good (the one in regular lighting, not a big fan of the LEDs), I definitely need to get a spider rack.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

They can but you need to wait. Trose i heard sold his for $875.00 claiming the upgrade..funny thing is yes Ray will do stuff if he knows you and is in a mood...but i have never seen Ray charge for anything like that. not saying he didn't but i did not see or know of $200.00 charges extra. either way he sold it for its brand new price which is amazing..

I have bought an xp-7 with p/s for $300ish cant remember how much but it was that cheap. i seen many hr2's go into $400 price range.

again its like audiogon where you need to wait for the person wanting to sell and not caring. lots of older hr2s out there and people think they won't get much so they price them low.

You paid $350.00 for the XP-7 w/ PS. I remember the FS cause I thought it was low. I just stumbled on this place trying to do some research on that HE60 in the FS section on Head-Fi. I feel like I found my dad's playboys under the bed. This place is great!!! You don't really get this kind of openness there. Glad I found this place. By the way, I suspect 5687 is SACD Lover? Oh, and hey to all the familiar names!

Jeff