What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No the aforementioned 11L from last week, they were delivered to my flat in St Andrews like the day after I paid and none of my housemates thought fit to tell me until last night. I was wondering why I hadn't got them yet.

I'm still having PITA problems with this new PC I bought last month. I'm giving thought to sending the whole thing back for refund. That'd free up enough money for a set of 'stats for sure.

You are hereby fined 2 points for comprehension:

1) the activity listed did not occur today.

2) the post better fits the "Last Thing You Bought" theme.

Thank you, try again. :P

Yea, but I don't post after work, so I never have anything to post since I do nothing before checking the boards. =[ I should have left out the yesterday part.

No the aforementioned 11L from last week, they were delivered to my flat in St Andrews like the day after I paid and none of my housemates thought fit to tell me until last night. I was wondering why I hadn't got them yet.

I'm still having PITA problems with this new PC I bought last month. I'm giving thought to sending the whole thing back for refund. That'd free up enough money for a set of 'stats for sure.

Who needs a computer when you have an ESL or two. What's wrong with the PC?

You won't be using Abit mobo's any longer seeing as they are getting out of the business. I've had extremely good luck with Gigabyte motherboards the past few years and plan to continue using them exclusively.

So what I did today, had a few meetings, fixed a few servers and then spent 45min on the phone with Verizon getting them to fix my bill, again. On the plus side I did get my fios upgraded from 15/2 to 20/5.

Edited by tkam

The Gigabyte EP35-DS3L and EP45-DS3L motherboards seem to be universally praised everywhere. I'm going with the EP45 for my build.

i always liked EpOx or ePOx or however they capitalized it, back in the day

Yeah they made some great Athlon XP motherboards. Their nforce chipset boards were terrific, my 8RDA allowed me to get an insane overclock on a mobile AXP.

Edited by deepak

I last bought an Abit 4 years ago so I'm not exactly current on this. My next mobo will probably be Intel Atom unit which mated to a touch screen will give me a ghetto Sooloos for a fraction of the price. I'll also be able to use the APL Sony remote to control it which makes life a lot easier.

Since it was our favorite Scotsman that sparked this discussion he should know that downtown Reykjavik is like the fucking invasion of the kilts. There is some football game later today and they are everywhere... :o I don't envy them though since fall has set in up here with temperatures around 8