Deals

Dusty Chalk

EDIT: I don't know how these things work but these are amazing deals. Could UE be phasing out the ue10's and possibly releasing another flagship?

Note: the IMEs offered for $99 are not the UE10's in the custom sense but are the Triple-Fi 10s, which are very different, universal IEMs.

UE10

ue10photo.jpg

Triple-Fi 10

1214286424_Triplefis.jpg

Just so there's no confusion.

The availability says "sold out" now on the Logitech site also.

There's a post on HF about this. Someone got through to the Customer Service folks and evidently they're been overwhelmed with orders and you'll either get them, be offered a spot on a back-order list, or have your order canceled depending on when you ordered and how much stock they have.

Well, if any of you are getting from the Logitech site and can grab two units for me that would be great since Jin had some problems with his CC and only managed to get one for himself from Amazon; hit me up with a PM of your paypal address and I'll send the cash over right away, otherwise nvm, its ok. JH13 here I come....... yeah riiiiiiiight.

Even that Logitech site does not do international shipping. :(

Hi,

I sent you a reply to your PM - I should be able to ship you one pair on Tuesday or Wednesday via Express Mail International, as UPS tracking puts them as arriving here on Tuesday. So, all you need is someone to sell you one more pair at their cost like me, since I wasn't looking to profit off them.

Cheers!

For you east coaster's:

Menards has jorgensen cabinet master parallel bar clamps for:

24" $19.99

36" $24.99

48" $29.99

http://menards.inserts2online.com/MenardsMenardsChristmasCatalog/pdf/20091122-20091206-21.pdf

Bring the ad over to Home Depot for a price match and 10% off. Never hurts to have extra clamps :)

That's an amazing deal on clamps that will probably last you your life. I wish I wasn't in washington state right now. I wonder if I bring in the ad if the depot or lowes will still honor it. I'm definitely going to try. I unfortunately bought a few of the cheap kind and they suck.

That's an amazing deal on clamps that will probably last you your life. I wish I wasn't in washington state right now. I wonder if I bring in the ad if the depot or lowes will still honor it. I'm definitely going to try. I unfortunately bought a few of the cheap kind and they suck.

Home Depot honored it and even applied 10% off to beat the price. YMMV though, I was quite amazed they even honored it (was mostly a "well, can't hurt to try" visit on my part). Ad is only valid thru the Sunday (6th) so go visit your HD and Lowes and give it a try!