Deals

Dusty Chalk

Damn that's tempting but I think I'm better off saving that $100 towards some customs (not the effing JH13's, ye' rapid crazies you)

How about buying the triple.fi10 and going for one of those remoulding services?

That would still be cheaper than most custom's. And I assume the triple.fi10 is the same as the Custom UE.10pro drivers?

How about buying the triple.fi10 and going for one of those remoulding services?

That would still be cheaper than most custom's. And I assume the triple.fi10 is the same as the Custom UE.10pro drivers?

Yeah, it would make good customs on the cheap if it manages to keep the sound signature of the TF10 or improve it. Not sure about the UE10 drivers though.

How do you guys know it's sold out?

I bought a 10 vi @ $99 around 10:30 and it's 3-6 week delivery time. I'm expecting it to be cancelled, so I bought another pair of 10's from the Logitech site.

I did the same, but never got a confirmation email from Logitech. Their website keeps crashing.:palm:

Null Audio claims to do a remold & mod to the tf10 that will make it "95% of the UE11." I have no information about this company, nor should this be taken as any sort of endorsement. I simply stumbled upon it on the internets. They also do other types of remolding services.

IEM Remolding + Modification Service (SF5Pro, TF10Pro, UM2) [CustomMod] - S$432.95 : Null Audio Studio, Where everything is purely handmade

While looking for the vi's, I noticed that they've started introducing the "loud enough" series, with the "LE" logo looking very much like the "UE" logo -- I'm thinking they didn't want to just rebrand the name to Logitech Ears, but that's what they're trying to imply, so still taking advantage of some of the UE branding.

Damn I missed it. That's what I get for going to be early. I've been wanting a pair of the UE10's for a while but really can't spend more than 100 bucks right now. Oh well.
Just in case anyone is having trouble finding it, here is the Logitech link.
And if that doesn't work fo you, I personally really like the Etymotic ER6i's that I posted...er...somewhere.

Well, if any of you are getting from the Logitech site and can grab two units for me that would be great since Jin had some problems with his CC and only managed to get one for himself from Amazon; hit me up with a PM of your paypal address and I'll send the cash over right away, otherwise nvm, its ok. JH13 here I come....... yeah riiiiiiiight.

Even that Logitech site does not do international shipping. :(

And if that doesn't work fo you, I personally really like the Etymotic ER6i's that I posted...er...somewhere.

Thanks, I used the link and the logitech page would load so I gave up. I tried it again and the "select state" bar would always go off the page and I live in washington which couldn't be viewed in fire fox so I gave up again. with your post I tried in in internet explorer and it works fine. God, they made me jump through some hoops to get this deal. It's cheaper than getting my se530's fixed.

EDIT: I don't know how these things work but these are amazing deals. Could UE be phasing out the ue10's and possibly releasing another flagship?