Deals

Dusty Chalk

Mine were shipped Thursday before noon with two day shipping. They may have actually arrived, but I doubt it. I'll check tomorrow afternoon at which point they should be here. They would have been handy on the plane.

poo, mine haven't been shipped yet and I payed for next day. They must have a lot of packages to ship, or worse they over sold their supply.

From what I remember reading about them it's more a problem if you have smaller canals, like I do.

That's my issue. My canals are a bit on the small side, to the point where the stock tip just barely fits, but the small tip doesn't seal properly. The comply tip that it comes with (which I think is a medium) seals great but it seems to be slightly larger than perfect, so I'm hoping the small comply will fit just right :)

To be honest, I am not certain about the black olives on the newer UE phones, so maybe you should look for a better answer. On the other hand, why not get the Comply tips because Comply actually invented that tech and they make them specifically for UE in several sizes depending on ear canal size?