Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

Looking good for a 0-2 start...

I wouldn't be so sure Nate. I will need to get lucky with Demaryius Thomas tonight.

Pretty miserable performances for me this week. Hernandez' injury netted me 0 on both teams. In the 8-team league, Marshall and McFadden combined didn't even get to double digits and I left 73 points on my bench. The only bright spot was starting CJ Spiller and feeling pretty okay about starting him next week with Forte likely to be out.

Edited by Aura

Jeff K. had an okay day in our 10-team league.

Good things from week 3 - Andre Brown, but I don't know what to do with him moving forward. AJ Green. Stafford finally finding the end zone after I was fully prepared to move him to the trade block. Best case, I go 3-0 and 2-1. Worst case is 2-1 and 2-1. So not too much to complain about so far, but...

Bad things - Vincent Jackson and Brandon Lafell combining for 6 points. Spiller unloading for 13 points within the first 12 minutes and then getting injured. Eagles D/ST looking pretty horrible. I guess Arizona is for real.

Not fantasy related really, but no fuckin way that's a Seattle TD. Clear interception.

This. The few games I've managed to watch thus far this season have all been painful to watch.

On fantasy front, I'm now 1-2 for the league I actually drafted.

Edited by Salt Peanuts