What are you listening to Part Two

deepak

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41Nr7dtcw9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

still a great record. In other RA news he is releasing his first serious metal album soon, under the name Orion. check out ORION for a listen. i think its hot, the guitar tone is very heavy and cool. sometimes his vocals sound like he is trying to take a dump.

me:

ClipseHellHathNoFury.jpg

Clipse - Hell Hath No Fury

still a great record. In other RA news he is releasing his first serious metal album soon, under the name Orion. check out ORION for a listen. i think its hot, the guitar tone is very heavy and cool. sometimes his vocals sound like he is trying to take a dump.

me:

ClipseHellHathNoFury.jpg

Clipse - Hell Hath No Fury

Clipse Hell Hath No Fury has been in heavy rotation in my car. I can't get into their new album :-\

Clipse Hell Hath No Fury has been in heavy rotation in my car. I can't get into their new album :-\

i haven't listened to their new album.

being honest, I haven't done the best job of following hip-hop in recent years, but Hell Hath No Fury is the last truly great rap album I've heard. beats so hot, so raw, the lyrics are fucking butter but so awful and unapologetic. anyway I'm open to suggestions for newer rap.

i haven't listened to their new album.

being honest, I haven't done the best job of following hip-hop in recent years, but Hell Hath No Fury is the last truly great rap album I've heard. beats so hot, so raw, the lyrics are fucking butter but so awful and unapologetic. anyway I'm open to suggestions for newer rap.

I am an unapologetic Wu Tang fanboy so I recommend Raekwon's latest album- Only Built For Cuban Lynx Part 2. It is one of my favorite rap albums of the 00s.