Welcome home, Ghost

hirsch

My latest baby is a tiny little black and white four year old with a lot of Maine Coon in him:

g01.jpg

g02.jpg

g03.jpg

Ghost is a tiny little thing, weighing a bit over 21 pounds. The other cats here weren't happy about another one coming in, but he's too big for them to do anything about it. Things have calmed down, and the other cats have more or less accepted him (probably better than they accept each other). The big guy is a dedicated lap cat, and likes to help me at the computer. He's a big friendly cat, and he's finally found a permanent home.

Ghost looks awesome! I had a mostly Maine Coon years back and he was one hell of a cat. He adopted the ex and I by hanging on the kitchen screen for days on end until we finally let him in. He spent the next 18 years with us and was an amazing cat. He used to bite the ex-wife on the head in the morning to wake her up! :kitty:

Sending Ghost more head rubs and a belly scratch (if he is into that).

Mine (also mostly Maine Coon) will occasionally sit on my chest and whack me in the face to try to get me up, but she doesn't bite, claw, or butt. If I'm at the computer she'll come and stand up against the armrest and literally tug on my arm to try to get me to bust out the laser pointer.

I love Maine Coons. My parents have one who is pretty big, though she isn't quite as big as yours. Our Maine Coon, on the other hand, is a tiny little thing, though she'll probably fill out a bit more as she's only year old.

Edited by Salt Peanuts