Apple Tablet

So I thought my iPad became possessed yesterday. When Dinny and I were at lunch I got the iPad out of the bag and found that music was playing from the speaker. I opened the iPod app and turned that off. Later when I put it to sleep it would wake back up a few seconds later when I was trying to put it in the bag.

Later upon packing up to go home I shoved everything in the bag and once again got music and could not get it to go to sleep. This time I switched screens a couple of times and ended up in the search screen at which time the search window started filling up with a series of 6666666, etc.. I was getting up to take the iPad to St. Patrick's Cathedral, assuming those guys would know how to deal with this, when I noticed the Bluetooth symbol lit up and remembered that I had the Apple Bluetooth keyboard in my bag as well. Evidently I had forgotten both times to turn it off and when shoved in the bag keys had been inadvertently pushed causing all the craziness to take place.

My iPad is not possessed.

I think.

BTW, there are several streaming audio apps that background run through Mobile Safari. I use the iPhone WMFU app on the iPad this way. Wunder Radio supposedly does also, though I haven't tried it on the iPad version (this claims it - the iPhone one works like a charm on the iPhone).

Confirmed background streaming in Wunder Radio (under "i" - info button).

^^^A lot (except the lack of outside pocket for phone as I already mentioned once before). One thing: One the one I got, it has a special pocket for a netbook/ipad. However, the pocket is lined with red felt. I have been a little worried about the red dye bleeding onto the screen of the ipad over time so I have been carrying the ipad inside the Belkin case, inside of the pocket in the bag. I feel that this is a little too much bulk for me but I think it will be a lot better when I get my Apple case. Oh, yeah, and I wish it had a place to put a couple of pens.

Edited by shellylh

^^^A lot (except the lack of outside pocket for phone as I already mentioned once before). One thing: One the one I got, it has a special pocket for a netbook/ipad. However, the pocket is lined with red felt. I have been a little worried about the red dye bleeding onto the screen of the ipad over time so I have been carrying the ipad inside the Belkin case, inside of the pocket in the bag. I feel that this is a little too much bulk for me but I think it will be a lot better when I get my Apple case. Oh, yeah, and I wish it had a place to put a couple of pens.

Thanks, Shelly. I'm thinking I might want to go one size up.

Another case option. Dinny, why haven't you told of your partnership with Ray Samuels: MAXPEDITION Jumbo Versipack - Shoulder Bag

Stupid filter at work won't let me see it. Appearently, it considers Milspec Monkey to be a danger to children.

Sorry guys...meant to tell you.

:P

My booq murse arrived. Taking on a trial run to the Apple Store for a Genius appointment for my daughters comp. So far, other than my son, no one has made fun of me but the night is young. It has a pocket on thie lid for my carry gun which is nice. It's not in a tactical position for when I have to pull it but considering that is a highly unlikely situation, I'm not going to worry about it.

7375adea.jpg

f84f1a67.jpg

b1223a3e.jpg

Edited by tyrion