Apple Tablet

I could have gone for slightly larger screen size, Apple probably considered the size of the pad vs weight given you have to hold it or balance it to prop it up.

Last night I watched like 5 episodes of Dollhouse on netflix instant and thought the quality was fantastic

Using the ipad as a recipe book is pretty handy. (I couldn't manage to get a decent picture of the screen unfortunately.)

Do you have the Epicurious app? It's great!

Have been doing some reading on it today and I'm pretty happy with it in that regard. The iBook store sucks pretty badly at this point, though I'm sure it will improve with time. It's hard to find things and there aren't enough subcategories to really drill down to your interest. The same applies, in a slightly lesser degree, to the App Store.

I use the app all the time.

Is anyone having wifi issues? Mine seems to be pretty fast most of the time and other times seems to get hung up. While the signal out back has never been strong, it see s to weaker with the iPad.

Edited by tyrion

Now I do, thanks.

well fuck, i guess i know where my money is gonna go once i get sick of buying camera crap. can you easily set it to not dim the screen? i wouldn't want to paw the screen when my hands are covered in flour and goat offal.

You can set auto-lock to "never" but I don't know if this will keep the screen from dimming. I should check into this since it is annoying to have to turn the screen back on.

Cornering the world market for bitters?

Yes.

I use the app all the time.

Is anyone having wifi issues? Mine seems to be pretty fast most of the time and other times seems to get hung up. While the signal out back has never been strong, it see s to weaker with the iPad.

No wifi issues here that I have noticed.

By the way, does anyone know if the "old" dock connectors (the "bigger" ones - like the one I got my ipod classic 6G) can be used with the ipad. Is there a difference between size?