Smeggy

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody is considered a dickhead by someone. :P

And $650.00 sounds doable, thanks.

Who's considering purchasing the LCD-2?

Am on the list..when sankar emailed me last night i replied asking when to pay and what's he total including shipping..I know I am on the list.

Wow, a lot of you are doing a show down. I do hope the LCD-2 wins, because I don't want to empower that crazy Feifei, but I can understand keeping the winner.

I wonder if Audeze will consider custom wood choices if I can supply the wood?

I agree...made in USA and Canada FTW...the pads are custom made by JMoney hence Canada (before anyone flames me for that) :P..

I asked about custom wood choices but they won't be doing that at least for this run..They have chosen to go with cherry for this run..expect at least a 100 LCD-2s is what I am told.

Wow, a lot of you are doing a show down. I do hope the LCD-2 wins, because I don't want to empower that crazy Feifei, but I can understand keeping the winner. I have a feeling it'll be the LCD-2 in any case.

I wonder if Audeze will consider custom wood choices if I can supply the wood?

The one thing I'm worried about is that the HE-5 seemed much more difficult to drive at RMAF - if nothing has changed since then, they probably won't survive the shootout for me - my amp wasn't totally up to the task in Denver.

MPI,

Extrapolating the freq response from the waterfall plot is not right as i forgot that it is measured from a 1m IEC baffle..full spectrum freq response plot will be posted in 2 days it seems.

The wood finish also is going to be something other than Cherry..