vBulletin 4 Upgrade

tkam

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure if this has been brought up, but the little attachment and deleted posts icons are covering up the last page icon on some threads when I do "New posts". Makes it a pita to try to get to the last page. This happens on both my Mac and my windoze box at work, both on firefox.

ah i don't use resolutions anywhere near that low, again though is it really that hard to click on the last post button and then scroll up to the top of the page?

No, I have dealt with it since Saturday that way, didn't care enough to complain or anything. Though, it is going to be a popular resolutions for a while now and is annoying to have buttons on top of buttons breaking the function. Its going to be more annoying on the iPad 1024x768 touchscreen.

I've gotten that on two computers now using firefox with the screen size set at 1024x768.

Same, though my mac at home may be 1280x1024. Last post button... oh. Just a question though... what is the usefulness of an attachments icon and a deleted posts icon?

There's something odd about how multiple URLS from the 'Gon are handled.

Bat Balanced Audio vk-52se preamp For Sale | AudiogoN

Marantz Model 1 For Sale | AudiogoN

Audio Research SP3A-1 For Sale | AudiogoN

I'm entering this post via quick reply, vs "go advanced." Edit: ....aaand it parsed all the URLs just fine. :palm:

I can't currently duplicate the bug, I've seen it repeatedly when other users post multiple Audiogon links (usually in the For Sale Elsewhere thread).

Not sure if this has been brought up, but the little attachment and deleted posts icons are covering up the last page icon on some threads when I do "New posts". Makes it a pita to try to get to the last page. This happens on both my Mac and my windoze box at work, both on firefox.

Same with me on my laptop (1024x768), but i just used adblock to block the little attachment icon.

Anyone having issues with vertical scrolling speed? I'm using Firefox on an old iMac (first iMac with C2D) and vertical scrolling speed has been rather sluggish. I suspect this may be an issue on my end since I'm not having any issues with it on my MacBook or my work computer, but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.