The Headcase Stax thread

thrice

I can't say anything about *good* old pads since mine were starting to get stiff, but I do like the new pads. Seal real good.

Yeah I agree with the new pads totally based on the pics. How much would the pads cost anyway?

Whoa another one just came up:

FS: Stax SR-Lambda (normal bias) - Head-Fi: Covering Headphones, Earphones and Portable Audio

How does the normal bias one compare with the pro bias one?

No, it's fine. I would've posted it here as well if I wasn't afraid of getting the post removed due to my somewhat newbie status. I don't want to say anything in the way of my own FS post but there's plenty to read up on about normal bias vs pro bias Lambdas on HF and probably here as well (I haven't bothered to look through this thread).

I'm just sad one of them has to leave. I hope I can acquire another later on, when funds allow.

Yeah I agree with the new pads totally based on the pics. How much would the pads cost anyway?

Whoa another one just came up:

FS: Stax SR-Lambda (normal bias) - Head-Fi: Covering Headphones, Earphones and Portable Audio

How does the normal bias one compare with the pro bias one?

I heard that pair just last week over at Justin's house, and to me, I think I actually would give them an edge over the Lambda Pros he had there. That said, I did get a better seal with the regular bias Lambdas, so that could have played a role.

Alert! Possible Error Alert! Alert!

The SR-Omega pads are pleather. So the SR-007 pads are also pleather then? :P

I don't think the SR-Omega pads are the same material as the O2Mk1.

Error, error failure to read. :D

Learn to read carefully.;) We were taking about the material of the screens.:P

lambdapadud5.jpg