I sort of want a pair of good closed phones

The Monkey

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you guys just pulling my leg or did this really happen?

Sadly, several times. You were stupidly drunk, dude.

I am not a good judge, as I don't find the L3K weird. But yes, I consider them essentially a large ESW10. I'll try to pull them out for the next time you're down.

Sweet, I loved the ESW10.

Are you guys just pulling my leg or did this really happen?

Funny choice of words, but you really were quite determined to get ahold and find the exact measurement of a Tice.

If I weren't so utterly distraught at the prospect of becomming an old perverted troll (like the kind that preyed on me when I was chicken), I would have taken you somewhere and let you find out for yourself. You're certainly cute enough, but I like to think I'm not that guy (at least not yet).

I never expected to get hit on at CJ. Here I thought all my teasing about Justin being a bottom boy for sugar daddies was just a joke. :D

Next time I'll just PM him the Tice dimensions in inches conversion in advance so he won't be so enthusiastic. And if he shows even more enthusiasm, then at least he was forewarned. Nothing a little nerve deadening cream can't fix. :P

What was this thread about again?

Cool! Of course, please do wait til you get your K1000s back.

Hope you haven't been effected too much by Alex. We canceled our plans to go to Galveston which was a bummer but at least we are going to a high of 83 today!!! Hopefully we can get to Galveston before the oil starts washing up there (now the current has changed). :(

I'll send them out ASAP, as well as your CJ winnings that I keep forgetting about. Feel free to keep them for a while to fully evaluate them.

And I do share my pants with girls, it's what's in my pants that doesn't get shared. I only say that because I'm sure you're more than OK with that. :D

Now Justin (MPI) on the other hand was a bit persistant to get in there. :) Too bad I have these damn morals, or I'd have given in to the drunken lad.

You must not have seem him drop to the floor, like a sack of potatoes, in KG's room, to be carried off to bed by spritzer ;)

Good times!!! I also managed to lift Justin too high so his head hit the ceiling as I wasn't prepared for just how light he is... :cool:

• 1 month later...
I think you misunderstood -- grawk was saying that it's really hard to make the VTG's sound bad. (I think.) But also that he's not familiar with the Xiang Sheng, especially when combined with the VTG's. I, however, am, but don't remember trying the VTG's on them. But on the other hand, I do also agree with him that I don't ever remember hearing them sound bad ("uninvolving").

I just got a pair of VTG's today that I traded my HF-2's for. It was kind of an unexpected trade but when the offer came up I remembered that they seemed to be fairly well regarded by some here who I've come to feel have similar tastes in headphones. I've been listening to them for a couple of hours and I'm pleasantly surprised at how good they are, they're certainly going to make the pain of the 13Pro's gone for another refit a little easier to take.