Group Buy: Huge Really Good Conical Bumpers

justin

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if the total weight is >4lb it wont qualify for Air Mail, so remember that

sure mate, we have just been conversing over that option. it does work out cheaper to send separately and the small flatrate only takes 64oz, which together we are just over when packing is included. I dont particularly need it in a hurry, but at the same time, we have just sold our house and settlement is in 3 weeks time. if you are able to ship them (mine separately) to me by earlyish next week they would still make it here given the flatrate 'priority mail' 6-10 business day window. I am getting mail redirected, but at the same time I would not usually choose to deliberately send them to an address I wont be at.

so anyway having discussed this with tom last night, I just sent off the last email to him that should result in a final decision and you will recieve payment and that decision today regardless. so its either getting all of it sent to Natonrice and he'll send to me, or both separate with the small flatrate. we will be in touch ASAP.

thanks again for doing this Justin and if you could confirm whether you will be able to send my package (given payment received) by early next week that will help my decision.