Geneapalozza: A Celebration Of All Things Gene

agile_one

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The final date decision has been made, and the Tampa Winter Meet will be the weekend of 12/10-12. The thread title is correct, but the first post is incorrect - if a mod could change the dates in that post (I can no longer edit it), that would be sweet.

Book flights, but hold off on hotels - negotiating with a few, but won't finalize till next week. I am away in Tenn at the moment, so meet planning is on hold. As stated in original post, this will be a HC meet - no announcement or posts on HF at all. It should be a great weekend, and your hosts will work hard to serve up a good experience. Plus, it's getting that time of year that some Florida sunshine will feel good to a lot of you.

Feel free to pm me with any questions. Steve, and any others who were polite enough to ask about coming ... you are all welcome, and we will show you a good time.

OK, turns out I can make it and my loving hubby has given me the ok. :) Just wanted to make sure I am still invited before making flight reservations (pretty please). Planning to come in on Friday afternoon and leave on Sunday evening. Sound good? (There are a lot of reward travel flights available right now so I don't want to wait too long.)

I knew you could do it! :jbl:

Sorry about that Wayne. :(

Ya, it kind of sucks, but of course it's impossible to pick a date that works for everyone. Gene, Vicki, Mike, etc., I'll be in Tampa from Nov 26 - Dec 6th and would love to get together for some adult beverages at some point. Have Atom, will travel.

This is great! been away for a few days and come back to see this meet. :) Has a hotel been selected?

Steve, maybe you could go back with the Marantz 2220? I am in the process of geting a latex based expanding foam to make a good cushion for the receiver (somehow I know this phrase will get me in trouble).

Cheers!

(somehow I know this phrase will get me in trouble).

Cheers!

Not at all, latex is cool with my peeps. :)

I think I can pack light enough to leave room for it Miguel. Once a hotel has been picked I'll finalize my reservations. I'm thinking about arriving early Fri., and leaving late Mon.