Geneapalozza: A Celebration Of All Things Gene

agile_one

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got home and man am I feeling beat. This weekend was absolutely the shit, Gene clearly knows what he's doing inside that space-time distortion.

The only thing I regret from the weekend is not going to Mons Venus. Ah well, I'll have to do that some other time. I want to see the "flawless girl" that Dom described, squeaky voice and all. :P

Oh come on man, even I made a token appearance there. It was amusing, at least.

I thoroughly enjoyed everyone's company.

Someguy's Mons Venus revisit was a nice highlight... heh. And thanks go to Justin for bringing my BHSE along! Can't ask for a better way to spend Christmas... well, other than Mons Venus again. BUT WITHOUT SOMEGUY'S CRACK WHORE.

I liked the evening spent at Ybor City a lot as well. Heck I liked everything! Thanks to everyone for making it soooooooooo easy to feel welcome. :)

I cannot even think of where to start regarding the food... wow!

Edited by n_maher

Still beat from the whole weekend of craziness and feeling a little under the weather but it was great seeing everyone. Wish I was feeling a little better this past weekend but weeks of working like a slave, working out and indulging myself and staying up late almost daily over the past few weeks have really caught up to me and it just so happened to be the weekend of Geneapalozza. You know I'm totally beat when I say no to Mons Venus! Next time, I'll make sure to slack off at work a few weeks ahead of a meet to conserve energy :)

Anyway, much thanks to Gene the Meetmeister, I know making these things happen is hard work. The whole weekend was a blast, looking forward to February.