Which Cooking Are You?

luvdunhill

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't really follow one.. but I just started with 2 cups of AP flower (yes cups not weight), one cup of water, two spoon fulls of yeast starter, and a couple pinches of salt (sea). Mixed it up by hand let it set for a couple hours, punched down and let rise again. split into 4 balls. folded and rolled out about 5-6 times, as thin as will hold together (makes it about baking sheet size). Brushed on a little olive oil, and cracked on some Himalayan salt, on one I added cracked pepper and Parmesan cheese to another. I create lines with my serrated bread knife to have lines to break them up later. Baked on parchment at around 400 degrees for about 9-10 minutes (until they looked good). let them cool and crisp up. then enjoy... 

O0

(I probably shouldn't fold as much next time. try to cut down on the big bubbles a bit)

I put a leg of lamb in the crock pot.  Yesterday, I made a rub from smoked salt, cinnamon, rosemary, thyme, garlic, fresh ground black pepper, and dried onions, plus olive oil.  This morning it went into the crock pot, 3 hrs at low, then 5-6 at warm.