What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

Had to get my hair cut today and nearby City Beer was releasing their 5th anniversary ale brewed by the Bruery called the Wanderer. I went in after the cut and ended up getting two drafts and a lot of bottles. Nice!

Wanderer, 8% sour ale with cherries and blackberries. Beauty!

a6cd8a68-bc87-7cbd.jpg

Marron Acidifie, 8.5% sour imperial brown ale by the Bruery and Cigar City. Also very nice.

a6cd8a68-bd34-f8f5.jpg

3c91bdab.jpg

Terrapin So Fresh & So Green, Green...nice, refreshing...something they should give to athletes during breaks instead of barley water...just to make things interesting...it's more like a hop solution than a beer...wish I could get Terrapin here...instead, I have to depend on the kindness of strangers:)...

Edited by emelius

The original name for Allspice Dram is Pimento Dram, and I was too lazy to modify the recipe. The drink itself is not that great but probably because I am not extremely fond of the Allspice dram. Your choice sounds better.

I got shut out of the Midnight Sun Open Container, which is sad because I got there withing 20 minutes of opening. Turns out Craig panicked a bit and handed out tickets to the ones who showed up first so I waited in line a bit before realizing that there was no hope without a ticket. Had to console myself and my buddy that I brought along to increase my bottle limit by having burritos and Negro Modelos for Cinco de Mayo. :palm:

Another Cocktail Challenge!

Warday’s Cocktail (from EE via Savoy)

1 Teaspoonful Chartreuse. (1 tsp Green Chartreuse)

1/3 Italian Vermouth. (3/4 oz Carpano Antica Vermouth)

1/3 Dry Gin. (3/4 oz Boomsa)

1/3 Calvados or Apple Brandy. (3/4 oz Calvados)

Shake (I stirred) well and strain into cocktail glass.

4ac15198-5951-6a96.jpg