slower forum

Knuckledragger

Seconded. The synchro slo-mo jog is my favorite move. Especially with poodles.

Then you may like this video, which happens to include more slo-mo jogging in NY :)

The man in the center is Genki Sudo who is quite the interesting person. He's a retired UFC fighter, essayist, musician, actor, dancer, and choreographer all-in-one.

Edited by Nebby

Awesome, both!

New Yorkers are certainly their own breed. So many walk by, barely noticing. How could you not stop to watch?

The coffee cup floating away in vid 1 was really cool.

I get what you are saying. cool.png I walk by routinely when similar stuff is happening, cos I got shit to do rolleyes.gif There is so much strange stuff going on in this city if I stopped to watch all of it I would never make it anywhere.

New Yorkers are certainly their own breed. So many walk by, barely noticing. How could you not stop to watch?

I've only spent a few days there, but there's always so much going on I can see why people would hardly take notice of this.

I've only spent a few days there, but there's always so much going on I can see why people would hardly take notice of this.

That, plus they only see a small fraction of it all in those fleeting moments as they're passing by, whereas we see the entire video with all of it's brilliance, as well as the music. Might just look like a bunch of Asian goofballs to someone walking past them.

But I honestly had the same thought that Steve did. Of course, I grew up in a farm town in Illinois with 4,000 people, so anything like this would be pretty incredible.