December 28, 201213 yr comment_553872 Frank Morgan. Listen to the Dawn Edited December 28, 201213 yr by CarlSeibert Report
December 28, 201213 yr comment_553917 Gazpacho, Night, k-scope remaster -- I love this album so much -- post-prog (from how k-scope markets themselves). Report
December 30, 201213 yr comment_554124 Woody Shaw & Anthony Braxton - Iron Men This is my favorite new-to-me thing I gazed at the cover and expected greatness, and was not disappointed. Report
December 31, 201213 yr comment_554346 For my last proper (of my choosing) album of 2012, I thought I would play some free jazz, to round out a very free 2012... but decided to go back to a remix of one of the classic albums I loved from the 90s. Cheeba/Moneyshot/Food remix Paul's Boutique: https://soundcloud.com/ninja-tune/solid-steel-radio-show-31-8-1 2012- an incredible year in music. Report
January 1, 201313 yr comment_554469 The Microphones - The Glow Pt 2 In memory of Matt. One of his favorite albums... and one that took me years to appreciate. Report
January 2, 201313 yr comment_554580 Jack Parow -- Eksie Ou Indisputably the best Afrikaans rapper ever from Bellville. And living proof that you can get all sorts of drugs down here really cheap. Report
January 3, 201313 yr comment_554717 Lot's of great music on this page! http://www.jazzonthetube.com/videos/james-carter/i-wonder-where-our-love-has-gone.html Happy Birthday James Carter, a favorite tenor/baritone sax player of mine. Report
January 4, 201313 yr comment_554835 Sibelius, Walton Violin Concertos Akiko Suwanai Yes, because she just showed up in my Inbox via HD Tracks, but I am not listening to her in HD as just yet, just bog standard Spotify. Report
January 4, 201313 yr comment_554881 Grant Green | Street of Dreams | 2x45 Albums like this are why I love vinyl. Edited January 4, 201313 yr by blessingx Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.