Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are you listening to Part the Third

Featured Replies

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 2.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Some Glenn system testing.. Current configuration in New place.

  • It has been a long evening....    a long musical and sad evening.            and lots of Mac 12yo... 

  • Knuckledragger
    Knuckledragger

    I was gonna post this isn Slow, but I think it's more appropriate here.  TMBG's Flood came out 30 years ago today.  After I got past my initial "holy shit am I old" reaction, I reflected upon the firs

Posted Images

you should really see the ufo box set stuff 

 

51l2F5yFieL.jpg

 

 

__________________________

 

natalie merchant | tigerlily 2x45

 

518SYwb37qL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

Edited by blessingx

Katy Perry Teenage Dream-

 

300.perry.teenage.lr.072810.jpg

 

 

Mary is out on a girls night out event with two bottles of my "special" wine.

 

Don't say a thing, just          don't      say     a     word.........................

 

 

Call me a romantic, call me a drunk punk but I am kinda' likin Katy and her music.  She's kinda hot too. 

 

Ok, I have come to my senses---

61ohwjbf6sl_ss500_.jpg

 

and Cyrus Chestnut

41T6S5J2NML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

 

Jason Mcguire

 

distancias300.jpg

Edited by Augsburger

Bryan Ferry – Boys and Girls

 

bryan_ferry-boysandgirls1.jpg

 

 

The Cardigans – Long Gone Before Daylight

 

the_cardigans-long_gone_before_daylight.

Mystical Weapons was surprisingly good -- it's improvisational based, and stays on this side of the so-completely-experimental-as-to-be-WTF-inducing that I seem to find intolerable.  I actually found myself knowing what was coming next several times across the album -- meaning that I find Lennon's music-writing subconsciously sympathetic, same as Pink Floyd.

 

Now:  Shugo Tokumaru, In Focus? -- this is just silly

Kate Rusby | Underneath the Stars

 

Edited by blessingx

Kevin Drumm's Tannenbaum R-4218625-1359095987-9668.jpeg

Edited by Zanth

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.