November 29, 201213 yr comment_548745 Anathema, Falling Deeper -- non-heavy versions of (previously) heavy songs -- doesn't work well in the car, so I brought it in, and it does well as concentration music, since it's almost instrumental RIYL Steve Hackett's acoustic classical guitar work Report
November 29, 201213 yr comment_548775 Erotic Elk -- random Spotify stuff -- muy bueno retro future pop -- anthemic, like VNV Nation and Apop B, but...less uplifting, more cathartic. Report
November 30, 201213 yr comment_548921 Witchcraft, Scattered Areas of Invisibility -- (pumps fist) Report
December 2, 201213 yr comment_549516 Norator, Med rytmen i rymden -- these guys come from the "Vince Clarke is God" school of synthpop.EDIT: And graduated with honors. Report
December 3, 201213 yr comment_549543 va http://www.discogs.com/Various-A-Tribute-To-Klaus-Schulze/release/951819'>A Tribute To Klaus Schulze (1998) It starts out a little rough, but most the album is pretty decent ambient. Report
December 4, 201213 yr comment_549707 Finished Witchcraft from last week, with "Love on a Battleship" from As I Hide, which transitioned very nicely into Sleep Research Facility, Nostromo, actually. va A Tribute To Klaus Schulze (1998) It starts out a little rough, but most the album is pretty decent ambient.I need to track that down. Huge Klaus Schulze fan. I could probably have donated a track myself.EDIT: While looking for it, I found this, pretty spot on impression of him: Report
December 5, 201213 yr comment_549936 Namlook, Öçal, Sultan Orhan -- polyrhythmic bliss, for the first 11 minutes or so, and...you know, in hindsight, this is less Namlook and more Öçal. Report
December 6, 201213 yr comment_550279 Hush Delirium Taster LP -- I thought this was a musical group, but it's a collective of like-minded artists. Dig, all the same, adds for a bit of variety. Mostly shoegaze-ish. Report
December 6, 201213 yr comment_550293 After a big Nine Inch Nails kick, I'm currently listening to Rasputina... Lots and lots of Rasputina. Lots. Report
December 6, 201213 yr comment_550298 I dont have Nine Inch Nails 'kicks', because for me they are called week days. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.