November 22, 201213 yr comment_547547 Riverside -- all the albums, plus a couple of the EP's -- really dig these guys, more than most of their peers. Report
November 23, 201213 yr comment_547623 Metallic Taste of Blood -- Colin Edward (Porcupine Tree) side project Report
November 24, 201213 yr comment_547802 Darren Hayman -- Lido Doesn't sound super promising, does it? But quite lovely. Edited November 24, 201213 yr by Hopstretch Report
November 24, 201213 yr comment_547830 Actually, things like that make me go, "wait, what?" usually are a good indication to me. Me: Antimatter, Fear of a Unique Identity -- new! Didn't realize they had something out. Fab, without being particularly better than anything they've done in the past. Report
November 25, 201213 yr comment_547933 ANOTHER NEW ONE -- FUCKING SWALLOW THE SUN, FUCKING EMERALD FOREST AND THE BLACKBIRD \mmm/ (three-handed devil horns -- something I saw at the Epica concert tonight) EDIT: WOWZERS, THIS IS DIFFERENT -- TAKE OFF THOSE TWO 'FUCKING's. Report
November 27, 201213 yr comment_548292 The knife - silent shout: an audiovisual experience Edited November 27, 201213 yr by aardvark baguette Report
November 27, 201213 yr comment_548401 ANOTHER NEW ONE -- FUCKING SWALLOW THE SUN, FUCKING EMERALD FOREST AND THE BLACKBIRD \mmm/ (three-handed devil horns -- something I saw at the Epica concert tonight) EDIT: WOWZERS, THIS IS DIFFERENT -- TAKE OFF THOSE TWO 'FUCKING's. It took quite a few listens for me to really get into this... But after a year and all but leaving it for dead, I really enjoyed it the last time I gave it a spin. But it's funny, because I found New Moon to be accessible immediately, but Emerald Forest and the Blackbird? Not so much. But then again this is coming from someone who can listen to the first track from Plague of Butterflies on repeat for hours. Report
November 27, 201213 yr comment_548404 EDIT: WOWZERS, THIS IS DIFFERENT Yeah, I went in wanting it to be outstanding and came away nonplussed. It was pretty forgettable in my opinion which left me with a huge sadface. Report
November 27, 201213 yr comment_548515 I've only listened to it once, so I will have to give it another chance once I get over the shock. Me, now: Sleep Research Facility, Stealth This is pretty much the epitome of what I call 'damnbient'. Report
November 28, 201213 yr comment_548598 godhead, At the Edge of the World -- e-metal, hard pop, whatever you want to call it, I like it. I knew these guys before they added their defining electro element (they used to be DC area natives). I still think it's better, I'm just sayin' how far back I go with them. Report
November 28, 201213 yr comment_548632 finally got a spotify premium account. mr scruff - keeping it unreal Report
November 28, 201213 yr comment_548665 finally got a spotify premium account.I listen to my Spotify all the time. Report
November 28, 201213 yr comment_548670 its supposed to save me money by hearing stuff i dont have, but i just ordered all the albums by mr. scruff after liking it so much. its so zany. but spotify is a no-brainer w/ the iphone, anything to drown out coworkers. Edited November 28, 201213 yr by aardvark baguette Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.