November 15, 201213 yr comment_546119 Dreamfish -- mostly because it's one of the only two albums by Pete Namlook (in this case, with Mixmaster Morris) available on Spotify that I could find. But it's a good one. Report
November 16, 201213 yr comment_546186 johnwmclean, great selection of older alternative! Some of my favorite stuff growing up..... Circle Jerks - Group Sex Black Flag - Damaged Bad Religion - How Could Hell Be Any Worse Report
November 16, 201213 yr comment_546339 Neil Young - Live at Massey Hall Believe it or not I think this is the first time I've got around to listening to it. Majestic. Report
November 17, 201213 yr comment_546505 Stones | Some Girls: Live in Texas '78 | vinyl Damn, there must be some primal connection between The Stones an even ten month old girls. Esmé's dancing muscles fully engaged. Report
November 18, 201213 yr comment_546782 Pet Shop Boys, Elysium -- and they say sarcasm is dead. Wait, who says that? No-one says that. Report
November 19, 201213 yr comment_546795 Tchaikovsky, Nutcracker, full score, Gergiev, Orchestra and Chorus of the Kirov Opera, St. Petersburg Report
November 19, 201213 yr comment_546905 Crystal Castles - III Yay, been looking forward to this one for a while. Not too bad so far. Report
November 19, 201213 yr comment_546999 At the risk of someone here slapping me, I have to say I'm quite impressed with this album. Report
November 20, 201213 yr comment_547093 At the risk of someone here slapping me, I have to say I'm quite impressed with this album. I enjoyed it quite a bit too. Same here. Report
November 20, 201213 yr comment_547105 At the risk of someone here slapping me, I have to say I'm quite impressed with this album.Why would anyone slap you for liking Lionel Richie? Now Madonna, we might slap you for living a cliche'... Report
November 21, 201213 yr comment_547277 The Verbrilli Sound, Many Coloured Butterflies Father John Misty -- Fear Fun Thanks, that album cover is going to feature prominently in tonight's nightmare. Report
November 21, 201213 yr comment_547278 edge of sanity - crimson 2 lol this is awesome on the lcd2 Report
November 21, 201213 yr comment_547326 James Taylor - JT SACD by Mofi. Stunning job here, beautiful singing by James captured brilliantly by Mofi. What a great listen. Report
November 21, 201213 yr comment_547348 Future Islands - On the Water Edited November 21, 201213 yr by F1GTR Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.