January 12, 201313 yr comment_556192 A bunch of moe. since I saw they are playing tonight. Trying to convince Gail to go. So far she said she liked it, now she is sleeping on lounge out back. Not sure it's going the way I planned. Report
January 13, 201313 yr comment_556264 Courtesy of R2DF in Stereophile I had never heard of this guy. Report
January 13, 201313 yr comment_556304 Crack the Sky, Ostrich -- love these guys, rather uncategorizable, because they drift back and forth between funk, jam band, prog, and indie/alternative. Report
January 14, 201313 yr comment_556462 Jeff Beck, "She's a Woman"/"Scatterbrain"/"Cause We've Ended as Lovers"/"Freeway Jam"/"Diamond Dust", from Best of Beck and Beckology Report
January 15, 201313 yr comment_556476 ^ Great tracks! I was just listening to Blow by Blow the other week. Report
January 15, 201313 yr comment_556481 Unfortunately, Spotify does not have all of Blow by Blow. It does have Wired, though. And...yeah, this and Chick Corea/Return to Forever/Al Di Meola are -- to me -- the ultimate music. I would love to make music even half as good as this. Report
January 15, 201313 yr comment_556606 Chromaphone samples -- seriously groovy physical modeling based on hit/tapped/struck membranes/objects/etc. Report
January 17, 201313 yr comment_556808 Lucius on NPRhttp://www.npr.org/event/music/168632210/lucius-tiny-desk-concert?autoplay=true Report
January 19, 201313 yr comment_557067 Airbag -- wanna be Porcupine Tree...specifically space-rock era (early) Porcupine Tree -- I can think of worse things to wanna-be. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.