October 17, 201411 yr comment_656795 New Pornographers -- Brill Bruisers. Neko had me at "Champions of Red Wine" because, um ... Report
October 18, 201411 yr comment_656850 Going to go through some esoteric classical stuff I got out to sell on ebay. Good VPN music. https://www.dropbox.com/s/rw2h26vudd7du5x/DSC00047.png?dl=0 Its hilarious how much some of these go for nowadays. I'll just burn to redbook. Edited October 18, 201411 yr by aardvark baguette Report
October 18, 201411 yr comment_656985 ^^^ Need to check that out! Me: Lamb - Backspace Unwind (Special Edition from Pre-Order). Came yesterday. Liking...... Report
October 18, 201411 yr comment_657004 Crank it up.. Replaced this rack With I know don't put table on LP rack. Oh well. It is loaded now. Report
October 19, 201411 yr comment_657027 I have some old Mission speakers with tweeter on the bottom. Only thing I'd consider is to pull them out to the edge, see how they sound there. Thinking/wondering there may be some reflections off the top of the LP rack with the tweeter so close. Report
October 19, 201411 yr comment_657037 yep these are old mission speakers. Played with the position (I do a lot of adjustments). This gives me the balance of the bass reflection and nice range. Also this is just a small rig for playing tunes in the living room. Report
October 19, 201411 yr comment_657105 i just hit a rich vein of prog previously unknown to me Edited October 19, 201411 yr by aardvark baguette Report
October 20, 201411 yr comment_657243 Episode four of the Serial podcast. Anyone else listening to the This American Life spinoff? Pretty good. Report
October 20, 201411 yr comment_657296 a live cover of the pink floyd - animals album I don't know why, but I really hated that for some reason. I only listened to it once. ^^^ Need to check that out! Me: Lamb - Backspace Unwind (Special Edition from Pre-Order). Came yesterday. Liking...... backspace-unwind.jpg Aye, me too, this is sublime. Their last album, 5, was gorgeous, but this is just superb. Need to go back and revisit everything by them (again). Doing that with Oceansize in the car. Goddamn, I love this band. The song, "An Old Friend of the Christies" is just ... (flips open Thesaurus, trying to think of a new word that I haven't just used) ...divine. Report
October 21, 201411 yr comment_657329 I don't know why, but I really hated that for some reason. I only listened to it once. Its probably the vocals. I've only heard it the one time as well. Ive wanted to hear it for a while, always been curious about it. Pink floyd is better. Report
October 21, 201411 yr comment_657352 I don't know, I usually like everything Les Claypool is associated with. Just not that one. Report
October 22, 201411 yr comment_657463 http://deathisnot.bandcamp.com/album/sister-o-m-terrell This is for Jim come this weekend's services. Report
October 22, 201411 yr comment_657467 Chris Isaak - Heart Shaped World ^great album It is, but I've always had a soft spot for Silvertone, since it was my first exposure to him. I have a soft spot for his second album, too, since it was easier to find. In fact, I need to go on a Chris Isaak binge... Report
October 22, 201411 yr Author comment_657477 Yup, have and like the first two albums also. I've seen him perform more times than I can count. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.