November 4, 201411 yr comment_659062 Agnes Obel - Aventine (on Tidal) I her albums. She's pretty amazing. Report
November 4, 201411 yr comment_659064 Ghost Brigade, IV: One with the Storm -- just plain metal, not particularly thrashy, no particular blastbeats, not overly simple, not overly complex, mostly growled vocals with some clean...I just really like their tone. In the Katatonia/Evergrey/Paradise Lost/etc. link Report
November 4, 201411 yr Author comment_659075 One From The Heart - officially a top 5 soundtrack for me. Tidal. Agree that is a great one. I really like Until he End Of The World soundtrack so this inspired me to pull that out last night. Now playing: Coleman Hawkins -- The Hawk Flies High on DSD Report
November 4, 201411 yr comment_659133 Ah, Wender's Tosca Cafe movie (well, it's what I always think of).Combining entertainment again - Ryan Gosling's Dead Man's Bones self-titled (Beats). Edited November 4, 201411 yr by blessingx Report
November 4, 201411 yr comment_659134 still my all time favorite album. i only listen to it once in a while to keep it fresh. This! I never get tired of this album I just wish I had a better resolution copy. I love all things Bebo, awesime musician Agree that is a great one. I really like Until he End Of The World soundtrack so this inspired me to pull that out last night. Now playing: Coleman Hawkins -- The Hawk Flies High on DSD I love this album as well can't imagine how well it must sound on DSD. Unfortunately the double coffees from Starbucks are not doing their job and I have a lot of graphs to analyse so I am throwing this on- http://youtu.be/ZJxKf34B-7E Report
November 5, 201411 yr Author comment_659172 Listening on vinyl and I had forgotten that it has a song that shares a name with one of HC's next generation. Here are the lyrics at the end of the song: Clean as a breeze, bright as the day All of the people gather to say "Sweet Esme! Sweet Esme!" Oh, oh, oh! I believe love will always surround you Brave as a bear with a heart rare and true But if you are scared, if you are blue I have prepared this small song for you: Sweet Esme! Sweet Esme! Oh, oh, oh! Report
November 5, 201411 yr comment_659184 Nice! Will hunt down. EDIT: Found. Thanks! Kiasmos (self-titled) Edited November 5, 201411 yr by blessingx Report
November 5, 201411 yr comment_659190 Nice! Will hunt down. Kiasmos (self-titled) You've been on Tidal, no? **BRENT** Report
November 5, 201411 yr Author comment_659197 Frank Sinatra -- Where Are You? (DSD) Edited November 5, 201411 yr by Voltron Report
November 6, 201411 yr comment_659297 Louis Armstrong and the Dukes of DixieLand DSD128 from the 4 track tape Report
November 7, 201411 yr comment_659531 Holy shit. This album is beyond fantastic. Run the Jewels: Run The Jewels 2 Report
November 7, 201411 yr comment_659546 Eyeing todays PopMarket vinyl offer so World Psychedelic Classics 5: Who Is William Onyeabor? on Tidal. Should pull the trigger just for the Tom Zé. Edited November 7, 201411 yr by blessingx Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.